*Limited units available.
*Units mileage range: 55,000 - 95,000 miles.
*Grade condition range: 4/5 - 5/5
*Offer valid until promotion ends, or while stock lasts; offer may end at any time.
Prices vary depending on steering wheel position, color and other features and factors. Specify your preferences for price variation.
Cadillac's eight-seat Escalade Hybrid uses GM's 2-Mode Hybrid system to reduce fuel consumption yet retain the traditional capabilities of a full-size SUV. It's available in rear- or four-wheel-drive form, and its hybrid system works with a 6.0-liter V-8 gasoline engine. Primary competitors include the related Chevrolet Tahoe Hybrid and GMC Yukon Hybrid.
New for 2013
There are no significant changes for 2013.
The overall shape of the Escalade Hybrid differs little from its conventional counterpart, but Cadillac has added hybrid badges to the front fenders, C-pillars and liftgate. With all that extra trim work, there won't be any question in the minds of passers-by as to what type of vehicle you're driving.
Exterior features include:
- Standard 22-inch chrome wheels
- Standard power liftgate
- Standard xenon high-intensity-discharge headlights
- Optional LED headlights
- Optional power-retractable running boards
- Standard rear parking sensors and backup camera
The cabin is largely the same as a regular Escalade's, but there are a few hybrid-specific features. The Escalade Hybrid's instrument cluster gains an additional gauge that monitors the efficiency of the vehicle, and the instrument panel gets some hybrid graphics, too. The standard navigation system screen can display a graphical representation of the hybrid system and its operation.
Interior features include:
- Standard leather interior
- Three rows of seats accommodate up to eight
- Standard power front seats
- Standard heated and cooled front seats
- Standard tri-zone automatic climate control
- Available heated and cooled cupholders
- Standard USB/iPod port
Under the Hood
The 2-Mode Hybrid system allows the Escalade Hybrid to accelerate from a stop and cruise at slow speeds on electric power alone. When more power is needed, the gas engine will kick on to provide supplementary power. Like most hybrids, the Escalade Hybrid captures energy during braking and stores it in the hybrid battery pack for later use. Free scheduled maintenance for four years or 50,000 miles is included.
Mechanical features include:
- 332-horsepower, 6.0-liter V-8 engine
- Engine uses regular gas
- Automatic transmission incorporates two electric motors
- Standard Magnetic Ride Control replaces mechanical shock absorbers with electronically controlled shocks that GM says react to the road more quickly
- 5,800-pound (2WD) or 5,600-pound (4WD) towing capacity
Standard safety features include:
- Antilock brakes
- Electronic stability system with rollover-mitigation technology
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Three-row side curtain airbags
2013 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid
Get A Quote
To get a pro forma invoice/quote, click HERE.
(Be sure to specify the item by its name, S/N or SKU where applicable.)